Pages

Comments are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thursday, July 17, 2014

DRS Christmas Time

Hello everyone, I've done another card with the Christmas village stamps!! They are so cute, I think I'll be making a lot of my Christmas cards with these this year!!
DRS stamps used:  Christmas Village Post Office 114D, Christmas Village Craft Store 101D, Christmas Village 4 in one 119D, Christmas Village Church 107D, Triple Holly 1004F, Tree Line Border 981P, Joy of Christmas Greeting 562G.
The challenge this week is to use some of these colors:
I used reds, whites and a variation of green!
Please check out the DRS blog for the samples from all the designers and join in HERE.

Thanks for visiting and come again!!  Have a great day!

2 comments:

joy said...

Robin, this is so cute! I love the snow on the roofs. You are making me want to get my Christmas stamps out!

stampingbowd said...

Oh Robin, This is sooo pretty! What a beautiful village!